Kamrad.ru

дневники | кабинет | регистрация | календарь | участники | faq | правила | поиск | фотоальбом | каська | выйти
Kamrad.ru Kamrad.ru » Автоспорт / Сим-рейсинг » Grand Prix Legends » GPL: Чемпионаты и онлайновые гонки » ORSRL Sports Car 1967. Round 6
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема
Автор
  << < 1 2 3 4 > >>
ZiggyM - offline ZiggyM
16-10-2011 21:26 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Kokka P.S. Don't you read my K-mail?

Not until just now! I don't see anything telling me that I have a new PM and didn't know how to check it. I just read it and was looking for a reply button in Russian instead of English!

I'll get you a reply. Email for me works much better.

If this ever happens again (server issue and race being run on a different server than the one I'm on), I would appreciate some notification during the race. I don't know why we were still turning laps if the race was being cancelled. I understand about being tired and/or things not working right. I've run a league for 10 years (www.DeltaSimRacing.com and you are all invited to check it out) and know things can go awry. Somebody should have been saying something the entire time or sitting on the track or wrecking me to get my attention.

It's a game, it's fun and I'm not going to worry TOO much.. But do feel a bit robbed since I ran the distance and get 0 for it...

Kokka - offline Kokka
16-10-2011 21:53 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

ZiggyM, looks like there was some notifications like RACE OVER in a GPL chat, or something. I dunno - I was in mIRC, waiting for a news from all of us )

I'll get you a reply. Email for me works much better.
Oh. You will oblige me alot if you can translate this phrases to a real english These 'wild west' jargon is to hard for me to translate. Thank you in advance

ZiggyM - offline ZiggyM
17-10-2011 01:11 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

I saw somebody say "Race Over" after they wrecked and figured they were stating that their race was over.

I would expect some kind of official announcement like "This race has been rescheduled on another server. STOP, PARK and check the msg board for the new IP" or something like that.

I hear ya on the jargon. They say 'yer' instead of 'your' and other things that the translator won't like. Kind of like when I'm trying to translate what is being said here!

I see things like "from any turnip if turnip comes" and have no clue what is being said. Turnip - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turnip For some reason, I don't think you guys are talking about vegetables! ;-)

Kokka - offline Kokka
17-10-2011 06:14 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

ZiggyM
after they wrecked and figured they were stating that their race was over
Since chat is fully forbidden (look at 2.4 on english) in a qualification and of course, in race, all the chat messages is a word of administration members and must be taken seriously.

"This race has been rescheduled on another server. STOP, PARK and check the msg board for the new IP"
Looks like everybody was absolutely assured that phrase "RACE OVER" was understood by you in a similar form
Except bears and vodka, we also have one more tradition. Before and after the race everybody logging into mIRC (server shadowworld.net, channel #rus) and discuss there all the events. So, all the guys who was kicked from the race, were there
You don't need to participate in a conversation (it's jargon russian in a HARD FORM!, again ), but if somebody will see you logged in, they'll inform you about the actions administration is about to do with the race.
You can enter the chat right now. But its little non-comfortable way since ShadowWorld browser coding is do not know about cyrillic users, exist on their network So you will not be see any cyrillic characters. If you will use a specific client, like WROC or mIRC, it will be fine.
So, if you not sure what happens with a race, or want to discuss some moments, you can log in there and have a some kind of a visual symbol-based relations

I don't think you guys are talking about vegetables!
It's very funny Just because in our conversations (jargon) we use english words (in some form) but written by cyrillic. For example, we talk a word Benchmark on russian as it sounds. But you'll never found a "бенчмарк" word in any dictionary (i hope not but i'm not sure; we've got some VERY strange dictionaries for a last 15 years ).

Изменено: Kokka, 17-10-2011 в 06:26

Driver-11 - offline Driver-11
17-10-2011 07:36 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Kokka он говорит на чистом англ, а не на жаргоне. тут, значит, у тебя проблемы с пониманием.

I'll get you a reply. Email for me works much better. - он отошлет тебе ответ на сообщение, но ему удобнее общаться по мылу.

ZiggyM yep., that was my message in chat and Kokka's right,

Since chat is fully forbidden (look at 2.4 on english) in a qualification and of course, in race, all the chat messages is a word of administration members and must be taken seriously.

As i said before, it's better you stay with us in chat in futher like in most of the leagues to avoid that sort of situations. We are really sorry about that incident.

To mitigate the guilt i'll going to count points for your place in the 1st race and combine your results with others.

Kokka - offline Kokka
17-10-2011 07:59 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Driver-11, ты просто маленько не в теме
Мы обсуждали с ним именно жаргонизмы дикого запада США. И в этом плане, он провел параллель в вопросе "когда я вас читаю, постоянно натыкаюсь на жаргон вроде того, что ты меня попросил перевести".

Я перевожу игру старую Сиерровскую. Там полно жаргона дикого запада. Я попросил Дейва помочь разобраться
У меня нормальное понимание английского )

Изменено: Kokka, 17-10-2011 в 08:09

17-10-2011 08:41 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Kokka ))

ZiggyM you may use ABBY Lingvo dictionary with all forms of conversational russian and english to understand each other =)

17-10-2011 12:20 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Заключение / Conclusion:

Результаты этапа / Event Results

2 winners - Alexander Schekin & Dave Symonds. Half points for each driver.

2 победителя. Всем начислено половина очков. Округление в бóльшую сторону (кроме Павла, для сохранения отрыва) и через санкции, потому что только так представилось возможным.

Изменено: Driver-11, 17-10-2011 в 12:30

Sash2006 - offline Sash2006
17-10-2011 12:28 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Угу. Просьба не пугаться наказаний ))

Kokka - offline Kokka
17-10-2011 19:19 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

...а Баба-Яга все равно против!

Текущее время: 02:02 << < 1 2 3 4 > >>
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема

Перейти:

версия для печати   отправить эту страницу по e-mail   подписаться на эту тему